KameySourcePro Volume Buyers Service Terms and Conditions
Version No.: 20210709
By applying for and using the KameySourcePro Bulk Buyer Service Terms of Kameymall.com (the “Services”), you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- After you successfully subscribe to this service, Kameymall.com agrees to provide you with the following services:
- Provide one-to-one services to your company's procurement activities through this service;
ii.Provide the priority of the supplier's suggestion; and
iii. The company profile in the designated part of the Kameymall.com website.
- Your eligibility to use the service depends on whether you meet all of the following conditions:
- You have passed the background review and business review procedures of kameymall.com or its designated third-party service provider;
- Your company promises to complete a transaction amount of not less than USD 1 million on the Kameymall.com website within 1 year from the date you accept these terms; and
iii.You have posted one or more Request for Quote (RFQ)(initiated by submitting a "Purchase Request") on Kameymall.com and undertake to provide feedback to Kameymall.com on the progress and results of your purchases.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- If you fail to meet any of the conditions stipulated in Article 3, Kameymall.com has the right to i) reject any service application or ii) stop providing services to you;
- Kameymall.com shall have the sole right and discretion to make any and all decisions regarding all matters on the Kameymall.com website with respect to your Company Profile, including, without limitation, making any changes thereto;
- In the promotion and marketing of the Kameymall.com website and services, Kameymall.com has the non-exclusive and royalty-free right to use your company name, company profile, trademark, trade name, equipment, design and/or logo;
- You shall keep confidential all information you obtain from Kameymall.com in connection with the supplier of the Kameymall.com website under this service. You may not transfer any and all such information to any third party except with the written consent of Kameymall.com or the relevant supplier.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to complete the total transaction amount in accordance with Article 3a(ii) of these terms, Kameymall.com has the right to stop providing services to you.
- REVISION AND TERMINATION
- Kameymall.com reserves the right to modify these terms by posting revised and restated versions on the Kameymall.com website. The revised and reiterated terms shall take effect immediately after publication. After you post the revised restatement terms on Kameymall.com, your continued use of this service shall be deemed as your acceptance of the revised restatement terms.
- Kameymall.com reserves the right to change, upgrade, modify, limit, suspend or discontinue the Services or any of its related features or applications, temporarily or permanently, at any time in its sole discretion.
- CONFIRMATION AND COMMITMENT
- You agree and promise that you will:
- Do not submit any untrue, forged, incorrect, incomplete, misleading, fraudulent or illegal information to Kameymall.com based on your application or use of the service;
ii.Kameymall.com's proprietary directories, databases and lists shall not be copied, reproduced, used or commandeered;
iii. Do not use or distribute any computer virus or other destructive equipment and code that may damage, interfere with, intercept or requisition any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Do not obtain or attempt to obtain authorization to access the computer system or network used by any user of Kameymall.com and/or the designated website, or engage in any other activities that may damage the integrity of such computer system or network;
- Do not engage in activities on Kameymall.com that are not in accordance with any laws or regulations;
- Do not submit or provide to Kameymall.com any information that directly or indirectly infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
vii. Do not take any actions that may damage the integrity of the Kameymall.com feedback system, such as using a secondary member ID or leaving positive feedback for yourself through a third party, or leaving unverified negative feedback for other members.
- STATEMENTS, WARRANTIES AND AGREEMENTS
You represent, warrant and warrant to Kameymall.com (as applicable) that each representation contained in this Section 7 is true, accurate, complete and not misleading in all respects, and will continue to be so until you cease to use the Services:
- You have met all the conditions stipulated in Clause 3.
- Any and all information you provide to Kameymall.com in accordance with your application and use of the service is true, accurate, complete, legal and valid;
- You have complied with and will continue to comply with the terms and all relevant rules published on Kameymall.com during your use of the service;
- You will not infringe the legal rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, property rights and the legal rights of any third party arising from your use of the service; and
- Your use of the Services is or will be in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction.
- You agree to indemnify Kameyall.com and its employees, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, litigation, claims and liabilities (including full compensation legal costs) directly or indirectly. Breach of any of the terms of this clause as a result of your use of the services. Kameyall.com reserves the right to defend and control any other matter which you are liable to compensate for at its own expense, in which case you shall cooperate with Kameyall.com to claim any available defense.
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITIES
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KAMEYMALL.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCOME, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OR DAMAGES FOR DATA LOSS, WHETHER IT IS CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHER REASONS. SERVICES RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY.
- GENERAL RULES
- Kameymall.com reserves the right to reject your request for services in its sole discretion.
- Kameymall.com reserves the right to refuse to provide services to you at any time in its sole discretion.
- These provisions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative region ("Hong Kong"), regardless of any conflicting legal provisions thereof. You and Kameymall.com hereby agree that any dispute arising from your use of the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.