Enforcement Actions for Publishing Invalid Product Information
Effective Date: Aug 1, 2021
Kameymall.com is committed to actively maintaining the order of the Kameymall.com website and improving the user experience. In accordance with the general provisions of the Kameymall.com international platform, these rules are formulated to prohibit the international website of Kameymall.com (address: http://www.Kameymall.com) and / or any mobile application ("Kameymall.com website"). These rules apply to all sellers ("sellers") who create, publish and promote content and / or information on the Kameymall.com website.
Article 1 – Invalid Product Information
- "invalid commodity information" means that any seller's product information posted on the mall website involves the following violations: (a) product information that violates the applicable rules of the mall website; (b) storage of information that violates the applicable rules of the Kameymall.com website; (c) misplacement of product categories; (d) repeated product releases. (e) falsify pricing, inventory units ("SKU") and / or minimum order quantity ("MOQ") ("falsified information"); and / or (f) any other content that is not considered to be in the interests of the Kameymall.com website and / or its users.
Article 2 – Classification of Violations
- Product category misplacement
- Misalignment of commodity categories refers to the situation that the seller's choice of commodity category when publishing goods on Kameymall.com is inconsistent with the actual commodity category.
- The Product shall be placed under the applicable subcategory that is most relevant and suitable for the Product. If a better match is available, the product may not be placed in the "Other" category. The classification recommended by the system is for reference only. The seller should carefully select the appropriate category according to the actual nature of the goods.
- For categories requiring special control (described below) (" Special Control Category "), the relevant product information shall be published under the applicable specified category. If the seller fails to select the specific category in accordance with these rules, it will be deemed to have intentionally breached the contract. Kameymall.com reserves the right to take any enforcement action against the Seller in accordance with the enforcement actions, these Rules and any other rules and regulations as shown on Kameymall.com for prohibited and controlled items.
- com shall have the right to remove and/or remove the offending product from Kameymall.com for any product found to have been misplaced in the category and shall be liable for such violation by deducting one (1) point from Seller's credits. If the number of offending items exceeds Kameymall.com's quota, Kameymall.com has the right to take more severe action against the seller, including adjusting the search ranking of all the seller's products on Kameymall.com. COM (or any part thereof), regardless of whether all such products have category misplacement issues and deduct additional credits from the seller's account (as determined by Kameymall.com, depending on the severity of the seller's violation). For more serious violations, Kameymall.com reserves the right to :(a) block all sellers' products from Kameymall.com; And/or (b) suspend or terminate its account on the Kameymall.com website.
- Examples of special control categories include but are not limited to:
(a) Information relating to OTC medicines should be published under the category "Health and Medical > Medicine".
(b) Information concerning fireworks, firecrackers and other similar products should be published under the category "Gifts and Crafts > Festival and Party Supplies > Fireworks and Firecrackers".
(c) Information relating to police supplies and other similar products shall be published under the category "Safety and protection of > police and military supplies".
(d) Information relating to crossbows and other similar products should be published under the category "Sports and Recreation > Outdoor Sports > Hunting > Arrow".
(e) Information relating to audiovisual products should be published under the category "Consumer Electronic > Electronic Publications".
For other categories subject to special control, please refer to Enforcement Action on Display of Prohibited Articles and Controlled Articles.
- Duplicate product postings
- Product release duplication means that any seller publishes two or more products with the same information or contains similar information or has similar attributes and / or descriptions to each other (including, but not limited to, brands, specifications, models, materials, images, etc.). Any product with the same nature but different specifications and models should release products with different SKU attributes under the same product.
- If any product released by any seller is reasonably considered to be a product repeatedly released by Kameymall.com, Kameymall.com has the right to take the following coercive measures:
Publish illegal products on Kameymall.com website
Offending products will be deleted
Any product that needs to be rectified * is not rectified within the 14 day rectification period
The offending products will be removed completely from the Kameymall.com website
(i) * Product releases requiring corrections shall refer to any offending products in which Kameymall.com has required the seller to correct irregularities through product optimization tools.
(ii) only one line of product information appears in the search results (that is, when buyers search for similar products with specific keywords, buyers have the highest preference and the best performance in history). No other duplicate product information is displayed in the search results.
- Kameymall.com reserves the right to adjust the search ranking of all the seller's products on Kameymall.com if the number of repeated items is found to exceed the specified number. COM sites (or any part thereof), whether or not all such products are affected by repeated product releases, will deduct points from the seller's account (as determined by Kameymall.com, depending on the severity of the seller's violation). For more serious violations, Kameymall.com shall reserve the right to :(a) block all sellers' products from Kameymall.com; And/or (b) suspend or terminate its account on the Kameymall.com website.
- Forging of information
- False pricing refers to the behavior of any seller and involves the following events: (a) there is a significant difference between the listing price range of the product published by the seller and the market price of similar products in the same industry; (b) although the price of the product published by the seller is lower, the related freight is significantly higher than the average; and / or (c) the actual freight charged by the seller is higher than the freight shown on the Kameymall.com website.
- Forged MOQ means any act of the Seller involving a forged MOQ.
- Forged SKU means that any seller misuses the SKU setting of Kameymall.com website (such as setting specification, quantity, unit, postage and other information in an unconventional way, or changing the key elements of the product through SKU setting) to publish a high or low price SKU that is different from the normal price.
- If Kameymall.com has any reasonable reason to believe that any Seller is involved in any of the above acts, the Seller shall be deemed to have breached this Agreement. Kameymall.com has the right to take the following enforcement actions:
The first release of a product that violates these rules.
The product will be deleted.
Release a second or subsequent product that violates these rules
The product will be completely removed from the Kameymall.com website.
- For any product that is found to contain false information, the product will not have a chance to appear in the search results on the Kameymall.com website. If it is found that the seller's products involve counterfeiting the minimum order quantity and / or the falsified price exceeds the quantity specified by Kameymall.com, Kameymall.com reserves the right to adjust the search ranking of all seller's products on the Kameymall.com website (or any part thereof), regardless of whether or not all such products are subject to forged minimum orders and / or bogus pricing and deducting points (depending on the severity of seller's violations that Kameymall may determine.com) from the seller's account. For more serious violations, Kameymall.com reserves the right to: (a) block all sellers' products from the Kameymall.com website; and / or (b) suspend or terminate their accounts on the Kameymall.com site.
- Product/store information that violates the rules of Kameymall.com
- Any product and / or store information will be deemed to violate the rules of the Kameymall.com website: (a) there is no specific product name in the title; (b) the product name contains contact information; (c) the product name is stuffed with product names; and (d) the product names are filled with descriptions (including, but not limited to, product names, brands, models and descriptions). (e) there is a difference between the product name in the title and the product picture; and / or (f) there is a difference between the title description and the corresponding detailed product description. For the avoidance of doubt, the above list is not exhaustive and Kameymall.com reserves the right to interpret and determine whether any product and / or store information violates the rules of the Kameymall.com website.
- com reserves the right to remove and/or remove from Kameymall.com any product found to be in violation of Kameymall.com's product/store information rules and deduct one (1) point from Seller's account for such violation. If the number of offending items exceeds Kameymall.com's quota, Kameymall.com has the right to take more severe action against the seller, including adjusting the search ranking of all the seller's products on Kameymall.com. Com site (or any part thereof), regardless of whether such product contains product/store information that violates Kameymall.com's rules and deducts additional credits provided by Kameymall.com depending on the severity of the seller's violation) from the seller's account. For more serious violations, Kameymall.com reserves the right to :(a) block all sellers' products from Kameymall.com; And/or (b) suspend or terminate its account on the Kameymall.com website.
Article 3 - Product information management
- Removal of inactive products
- Inactive Product is a product that has not been edited and/or has no visitor count, no query (or feedback), no favorite count, no share count, no price comparison, no TM query, no wholesale order, and/or no trade guarantee order within the last 180 days.
- Inactive products will be removed from the Kameymall.com Website, and the Seller will be urged to optimize.
- Product release mismanagement
- Products that are considered poorly managed are those that (a) need to be re-edited as a result of category attribute adjustments, (b) are subject to special industry regulations, or (c) fail to go through the review process prior to Kameymall.com release.
- Any of the above products will be removed from the Kameymall.com website.
Article 4 – Replacement
These Rules will supersede and supersede the Rules for Enforcement Action Against Improper Product Posting Violations.
Article 5 – Amendments
Kameymall.com reserves the right to modify these rules as a result of any changes to any applicable laws and regulations, any changes in the business environment and / or other reasons for which Kameymall.com may make announcements. The revised version of these rules shall enter into force as of the date specified in the announcement.
Article 6 - Inconsistency
These rules form part of the General principles of the Kameymall.com International platform. If there is any discrepancy between these rules and the general rules of the international platform of Carmel Mall, these rules shall prevail. Matters not covered in this Agreement shall be subject to the General principles of the Kameymall.com International platform. In the event of any inconsistency or ambiguity between the Chinese version and the non-Chinese version of these provisions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Article 7 – Final interpretation
Kameymall.com reserves the right of final interpretation and decision and all relevant rights.
Rules for enforcement action for violations related to improper product Posting
Updated on: Aug 2, 2021
Kameymall.com has always been committed to acting in good faith and actively maintaining a good market order on the platform. In order to prevent improper product publishing and improve user experience, these rules are formulated in accordance with the trading rules of Kameymall.com.
Article 1. Definition
Improper Product Release (hereinafter referred to as "Improper Product Release") shall mean Seller's non-compliant behavior in publishing product information on Kameymall.com, including but not limited to improper product title description, product classification error, duplicate product release, false product pricing and false product minimum order quantity (MOQ).
Article 2. Type of violation
- Improper product title description
Improper product title description includes, but is not limited to, the absence of an explicit product name in the title description; Include contact information in the title description; Too many product names in the title description; Excessive product description in the title (including but not limited to excessive product name, brand, model and descriptive words); The product name in the title description is inconsistent with the product picture; The Seller's intention stated in the title description of the Product is not consistent with the intention stated in the detailed description of the Product.
- Misclassified products
A misclassified product is a product release placed in an inappropriate category.
When the seller chooses the commodity category, he/she shall choose the most suitable category with your commodity. As long as there are other suitable categories, he/she shall not choose the "other" category. The categories recommended by the system are for reference only. The seller should carefully select relevant and appropriate categories based on the attributes that describe your product.
For prohibited and restricted categories, the Seller shall select the specified category in the product release, otherwise the Seller shall be deemed to have circumvented the rules of prohibited and restricted categories, and Kameymall.com shall have the right to impose enforcement actions in accordance with Enforcement Actions for Displaying Prohibited and Controlled Items.
Examples of prohibited and controlled categories:
(1) If the information of non-prescription (OTC) drugs is posted, the category of "health and medical > medicine" shall be selected;
(2) to release fireworks information, should choose the "gift handicraft > festival party supplies > fireworks" category;
(3) To release information of police materials, the category of "security > police materials" should be selected;
(4) To publish bow and arrow information, select the category of "Sports and Entertainment > Outdoor Sports > Hunting > bow and arrow";
(5) For releasing information of audio-visual products, the category of "consumer electronic > electronic publications" shall be selected.
- Repeated product launches
Repeated product release refers to the same or similar product information released by the seller, or the same or similar major product attributes or descriptions (including but not limited to brand, specifications, models, materials, pictures, etc.).
- False product pricing and false product order quantity.
Such violations include but are not limited to: there is a significant difference between the released product price range and the market price of similar products in the same industry; the released product price is lower, but the transportation cost is significantly higher than the average; the actual freight charged is higher than the freight announced by the seller; provide false product order quantity and so on.
Article 3. Enforcement Actions
If the seller has committed or Kameymall.com reasonably believes that the seller has committed the above irregularities related to improper product posting, Kameymall.com will take the following enforcement actions:
Products that involve inappropriate product releases (except for repeated product releases) will be blocked from search results. Kameymall.com reserves the right, including without limitation, to delete or delete such product releases.
For products involving repeated product releases, such product information will only be shown once in the search results, that is, when buyers search for similar products using a specific keyword, the products with the highest preference and the best record will be shown. No other duplicate product information will be shown in the search results.
If the platform finds any irregularities related to improper product launches, the ranking of the entire store in the search results will be lowered by seven (7) days.
In addition, for those who do not meet the product name description, false product pricing and false product order quantity, 0 points will be deducted for the first three violations in a given year, and two (2) points will be deducted for each item. The fourth and subsequent violations (including those detected and confirmed by the system).
- These Rules shall come into effect as of August 2, 2021.
- com reserves the right to modify these Rules and publish them in time based on changes in laws and regulations, changes in business environment and other factors. The revised rules shall come into force on the date specified in the announcement.
- This rule is an integral part of the trading rules of Kameymall. If this rule is inconsistent with the trading rules of Kameymall, this rule shall prevail. Anything not covered in this Agreement shall be subject to the trading rules of Kameymall.