When you use a bikini on a daily basis, you need to take care of it in the right way, so as to extend the life of the bikini to a great extent.
Bikini swimsuit care precautions 1
1. Rinse the newly purchased bikini with warm water when you shower after wearing it, wash it by hand with a neutral detergent immediately after returning home, gently dry it with a towel, and dry it in a well-ventilated place. sun exposure.
2. It is best not to wash the bikini swimsuits frequently, because the fabric of the swimsuit is elastic, it is easy to be stretched and deformed by frequent cleaning.
3. The best way to clean the swimsuit after wearing it is to rinse it repeatedly with clean water to rinse off all the bleach remaining on it, then hang it up, and when it dries, put it away.
Bikini swimsuit care precautions 2
1. Wet your swimsuit with clean water before entering the pool. After swimming, you should wash your swimsuit with water below 30 degrees as soon as possible to keep it clean. Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry, hang to dry.
2. After washing, put it in a cool and ventilated place to dry, avoid direct sunlight exposure, in order to maintain the elasticity and toughness of the quality material.
3. Do not place the swimsuit in a non-ventilated place (such as in a plastic bag) or a high temperature place (such as the back box of a car) for a long time after it is wet to prevent fading and deterioration. Avoid rubbing against rough rock surfaces to avoid fabric damage.
4. Do not store it together with mothballs or mothballs-like insect repellants in the storage wardrobe.
5. If you want to maintain the vividness and softness of the swimsuit, you can add a few drops of softener to the water and soak the swimsuit for 10 minutes and directly take it out to dry.
Bikini swimsuit care precautions 3
1. Do not use strong cleaning products, such as washing powder, bleach, etc.
2. Do not wring out or rub the swimsuit vigorously, so as not to damage the appearance.
3. Do not use a clip to hold a corner to dry the swimsuit, which will deform the swimsuit.
4. Do not use a hair dryer or iron to dry and iron swimsuits.
5.Wet swimsuits should not be placed in plastic bags for too long, otherwise the swimsuits are prone to uneven color. Stuffing it in a bag and putting it in a hot place can seriously damage your swimsuit.
If you are interested in bikinis, you can have a look in Kameymall.