More and more people like wearing wigs, not only because they make people more beautiful, but it also prevents people from perming and dyeing their hair, which then hurts their hair. Many people feel they are not soft enough when wearing wigs, so do you know how to take care of it?
Tips for taking care of wigs
1. Avoid keeping your wig close to high temperature for a long time, because wigs are not resistant to high temperature.
2. If you need to trim your human hair wigs, you can ask a professional stylist to trim and arrange the hairstyle.
3. The combing action should be light, the wig should be combed well before use, and it can be combed a little after wearing the wig.
4. Try not to use hairpins.
5. There is a small amount of hair loss in the process of finishing and wearing, which is a normal phenomenon.
6. If you do not wear a wig for a long time, you should put it on the box or wig holder, so that it will not be messy.
7. The wig can be tied up, but it can't be tied too high or the real hair below will run out;
8. When combing a relatively long wig, divide the wig into several sections and comb it from the bottom to the top. It must be light and patient;
9. If the wig has been used for a long time and it is not easy to comb, don't pull it hard, you should spray the special maintenance liquid for wigs and then comb it slowly and carefully;
10. Do not spray gel water, hair wax and other styling agents used for real hair on the wig, which will make the wig difficult to manage;
11. Use a special maintenance solution for wigs (the method of use is also very simple: just spray a few times on the wig before putting it on) to make the wig smooth and shiny, prevent static electricity, and keep the wig moisturized all the time, just like just bought it back.
Kameymall provides high quality wigs
Kameymall is a large online shopping mall that offers a variety of styles of real hair wigs at good prices.