With the popularity of wigs, many people like to wear wigs. So do you know how to properly wash your wig? Proper cleaning of a wig will help it last longer. Next, I will introduce you to the tips of cleaning wigs correctly.
The correct way to wash a wig
1. Try not to get close to the high temperature. The water temperature for cleaning the wig should be between 30°- 45°.
2. The human hair wigs can be dyed. If you need to trim them, you can ask a professional stylist to trim your wig.
3. Wigs are generally washed once every 1-2 months. If you wear wigs a lot, I suggest you wash your wig every 15-30 days.
4. Wash the wig with cold or warm water. You can use ordinary shampoo when washing it. Of course, it is better to use a professional wig care solution.
5. Do not dry the cleaned wig with high temperature air such as a hair dryer as much as possible. Use a dry towel to gently dry the excess water on the wig and then put it in a ventilated place to dry. Be careful to avoid direct sunlight as this can damage the wig.
6. Don't comb the wig immediately after washing, you should wait until the wig is half dry before combing.
7. Use a special comb for wigs. It is not recommended to comb your wig with a plastic comb.
8. Basically do not use a comb for curling hair, and you can tidy it up by hand after every time the curling place is taken.
Human hair wig is your best choice
If you are looking to buy a wig, then I recommend you to buy a human hair wig, it not only looks very natural, but it is also very easy to manage.
Kameymall is the best mall for selling high quality human hair wigs, it not only sells various styles of wigs, but the wigs it sells are very cheap. Welcome to Kameymall to buy.