Since zorb balls are inflatable, you must inflate your zorb ball before use. So do you know how to inflate your inflatable zorb ball? Below we will explain how to properly inflate your zorb ball so you won't make mistakes and your zorb ball will last as long as possible.
Correct inflation steps
1. You need to place your zorb ball (human hamster ball) on a good, flat surface. To avoid damage, make sure there are no sharp objects nearby. If you want to inflate your zorb ball outdoors, make sure you put something under the zorb ball, such as a blanket to protect your zorb ball.
2. After finding the right place, you need to place the zorb ball in the desired location.
3. Remove your zorb ball from the bag and unfold it.
4. Then connect the inflation pump to the valve of the zorb ball.
5. Turn on the inflator pump and wait for the zorb ball to fully inflate at the desired pressure.
6. Is your zorb ball already inflated? If it is inflated, you need to turn off the inflation pump and disconnect it from your zorb ball, then screw the valve of your zorb ball tightly.
7. So your zorb ball is now ready to use.
8. If the zorb ball is over-inflated, you can reduce the pressure by pressing the valve. However, if you think you need more pressure, you can fill the zorb ball with more air.
Kameymall is recommended
If you want a zorb ball at a good price, then I recommend you to buy it from Kameymall. It is a large online shopping platform that offers not only a wide variety of zorb balls, but also many necessities for life. You are welcome to buy from Kameymall. And I believe you will Love Kameymall.