If you want your bikini to last longer, then you should pay attention to bikini care in your daily life.
Precautions for caring for bikinis
- Wet your bikini swimsuits with clean water before entering the pool. The life of the swimsuit is very short, mainly due to the corrosion of chlorine in the pool water, so wet the swimsuit with clean water before entering the water, which can reduce the corrosion of the pool water or seawater and increase the service life of the swimsuit.
- Rinse off salt powder, sand, chloride, sun oil, sunscreen and other corrosive substances on the swimsuit with clean water. Because the above substances will damage the swimsuit fibers, fade, and reduce elasticity.
- Wash your swimsuit with lukewarm water immediately after returning home. You can use some neutral detergent (such as shower gel, shampoo) to soak your bikini for 10 minutes and then wash it by hand. Do not use washing machine and bleach.
- Rinse the swimsuit thoroughly. If there is sediment that is difficult to clean inside the swimsuit, you can soak the swimsuit until the sediment completely settles before cleaning.
- Do not wring out your swimsuit.
- Dry the swimsuit in the shade. Swimwear should not be exposed to the hot sun to prevent the fabric from drying out and becoming brittle.
- Choose a ventilated place to store your swimsuit. And your swimsuit should be kept away from chemicals like makeup, laundry detergent, etc. I recommend that you use a storage box to store your swimsuits. To keep it ventilated and dry, it is best to put some desiccant in the storage box.
Kameymall offers high quality bikinis
If you want to buy a set of high quality bikinis, I recommend you to go to Kameymall to buy. The swimsuits it offers are not only rich in styles, but also cheap.