For many people, hair loss can be very painful because it can take emotional and physical damage to a person. Hair loss, also known as alopecia, affects nearly 7 million people (mostly women) in the United States. Hair loss is increasing by nearly 10% every year! When diagnosed with hair loss, it's important to understand what to look for and what you can do.
What is hair loss?
Alopecia is an autoimmune disease that can cause different forms of hair loss, from diffuse alopecia to patchy alopecia and/or complete baldness on the scalp and, in some cases, the body. The hair then falls out, which may be temporary or permanent. One thing about hair loss is predictable, and that's how unpredictable it is.
Alopecia areata usually begins in childhood or early adolescence, but can manifest in people of all ages.
Other reasons are:
1. Genetic link to hair loss
2. Allergy history
3. Underlying conditions such as atopic dermatitis, thyroid disease, pernicious anemia, asthma, and even vitiligo
4. stressful or traumatic events
Solutions And Support
- Go to the hospital to find a professional doctor for treatment.
- If your hair loss is incurable. A wig is your best bet. The wig will cover your entire head, giving you the freedom to experiment with different styles and colors. Human hair wigs are the best solution.
Where To Buy?
Shopping for alternative hair should be educational and fun! Kameymall online shopping mall embodies a wide range of human hair wigs for your reference. Any problems welcome to ask our customer services for help.