Since air track is filled with air not foam, it must be inflated before use. Do you know how to inflate your air track? Below we will explain how to properly inflate your air track mat so you don't make mistakes and your air track will last as long as possible.
Proper inflation steps
- You need to place your air track on a good and flat surface. To avoid damage, make sure there are no sharp objects nearby. If you want to inflate your air track outside, make sure you put something under the mat to protect your air track.
- After finding a suitable place, you will need to place your air track matin the desired location.
- Take the air track out of the bag and unfold it.
- Then connect the inflation pump to one of the valves of the airtrack (they are the same regardless of which valve).
- Turn on the pump and wait for the air track mat to be fully inflatedat the desired pressure.
- Is your air track inflated enough? If it is inflated you need to turn off the inflation pump and disconnect it from the air track.
- Then your air track mat is now ready to use!
- If the air track is over-inflated you can reduce the pressure by pressing the valve. However, if you think you need more pressure, you can fill the air track with more air.
If you are interested in air track mat or inflatable pump, you are welcome to buy it from Kameymall. Not only do we offer a variety of styles and sizes of air tracks, but our products are good value for money. You can even customize the air track mat according to your preference. I am sure you can get a best shopping experience in Kameymall.