The size of the swimsuit still depends on your own situation. Generally, professional athletes will choose to wear one size smaller than their own size, but as a general swimmer, it is best to choose the right size. If you're afraid your swimsuit will be too tight, choose one size up. On the contrary, I choose a swimsuit that is one size larger, and it is quite comfortable to wear at first, not too tight, and not too tight. Later, I will feel that the bigger the swimsuit is, the sooner I will not be able to wear it. In addition, the maintenance method of the swimsuit is wrong, and the expensive swimsuit, the lifespan of wigs is also short.
We are Kameymall, in this article, we will show you how to choose the right size of bikini.
How to choose the right size
1. The shoulder straps should be comfortable and not tight, and can provide effective support.
2. The shoulder straps should be well supported and should not feel squeezed.
3. The arm can move freely.
4. The crotch is well covered.
5. The elastic of the strap is just right.
6. If the edge of the swimsuit (neck, shoulders, arms, crotch) is deep into the flesh, you should wear a larger size swimsuit.
7. If the swimsuit is curled after wearing it, then the swimsuit is too large or too long, and you should try on a small size.
8. If the swimsuit is tight, you need to choose one size larger.
9. Make sure that the swimsuit does not slip off during physical activity.
10. Do appropriate activities in the fitting room, such as reaching out, bending over, jumping, turning around, etc., to see if you feel comfortable and comfortable.
Buy swimsuit online
If you don't want to buy swimwear offline, why not buy it online?
Kameymall is a huge shopping mall that offers a wide variety of bikini swimsuits at affordable prices. It not only offers one-piece bikini, three-point bikini, but also high waisted cheeky bikini.