If you want to prolong the life of your wig, then read this article carefully, I will tell you how to properly care for your wig.
Wigs are generally cleaned every 15 to 30 days.
1.Use a special comb for wigs (anti-static) to comb the wig smoothly. It is better to use a relatively sparse steel comb. When combing the human hair wig, you should use the method of oblique combing. Straight combing is not allowed, and the action should be light.
2.Soak the wig in cold or warm water (water temperature 25~30℃) for 5-10 minutes. The time should not be too long, otherwise the hair will fall off easily.
3. Be sure to wash by hand, do not use the washing machine, otherwise it will damage your wig.
3.Use a two-in-one shampoo, gently rub along the hair, do not scrub hard, just gently grab the hair with your hands.
4.After washing it with clean water, use a dry towel (2-3 pieces) to absorb the water on the wig. Never twist it by hand or spin it with a washing machine. Avoid sun exposure and drying with a hair dryer.
6. When the wig is dry to 90%, gently grab the hair with your hand, and then use the special comb for wigs to comb the wig smoothly (the action must be gentle).
Preservation of wigs
1. Cover the washed wig with a hair net and put it into a sealable plastic bag with good air permeability (there are small round holes on the bag). If you only have a normal plastic bag, you can also use a needle to pierce the bag with a few holes. .
2. Avoid sun exposure and humid environment.
3. If you wear wigs often, you should spray a little (not too much) care solution.
4. In the initial use of the headgear, choose a slightly tighter headgear, because the headgear will be looser than the original after a long time of use. When you want to take it off, you can take it off from the front to the back.
We are Kameymall and we offer high quality human hair wigs in various styles. You are welcome to buy.