Random storage of wigs will make the wig wet or bitten by insects, which will cause damage to the hair. Therefore, if you do not use it for a period of time, you must learn to store it properly.
We are Kameymall. Today we will show you how to properly store a wig.
The right way to store wigs
1. After washing the wig thoroughly, air-dry it in a cool place, and store it in a dry and ventilated place, which can prolong the life of the wig.
2. When placing the wig at home, it should be hung on a shelf or put in a bag, and the wig can be neatly arranged before putting it in the bag.
3. If it is a long wig, put the hood on the wig first, and then roll the wig in. When ready to wear, you can spray anti-static hairspray to prevent the wig from becoming too rough.
4. Use a higher support to prop up the wig hood, and comb the hair into the original shape by hand or with a wide-tooth comb. Pay attention to combing from the ends of the hair first, and then gradually upwards, being careful not to pull the hair.
5. If you don’t wear wigs often, you can wrap the wig with a cover bag and a hair net (usually in the package when you buy it), be careful not to press the wig to avoid deformation, and then put it flat in the box, pay attention to the size of the box to avoid Make sure the wig is not squeezed out of shape.
If you are interested in human hair wigs
Kameymall offers human hair wigs of various sizes and styles, if you are interested, you are welcome to buy them.