Wigs is a kind of popular styling tool today. The good wig will be an important investment for you, so how should you take care of and store your investment? Here are some tips to help you deal with it better.
Useful tips for you to deal with your wig
1. Remove the tangles from wig before washing with wide teethed comb from hair ends to root. Never comb roughly from the hair root, because this would lead to shedding. If your wig is human hair wig, this maintenance is necessary for it.
2. Wash your wig 1 to 2 times a week if you wear it everyday. Dirty wig is difficult to deal with, and it will get tangle and cause shedding.
3. Avoid using hot water or cold water when to wash it. Hot water may loosen the wig structure, and cold water is not good for removing the dirt, so the warm water is recommended.
4. Always rinse your wig with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid matting and tangles.
5. Never twist or rub your wig vigorously when washing or drying.
6. Always use sulfate-free care products formulated for chemically processed hair to wash and style your human hair wigs to keep the hair soft and easy to manage.
7.In order to avoid heat damage to the wig, please do not use a blow dryer to dry it after washing, you need to use a towel to absorb the excess water on the wig, and then place it on the wig holder to air dry.
8. Have two wigs ready to wear at any time. This way when you are washing one wig, you have a back up which is ready to go. Additionally, rotating between wigs also helps to keep them lasting longer.
9.Make sure your wig is washed and completely dry when you plan to put away your wig, and then put it in the box that it comes it.
Buy your wig in Kameymall
If you plan to buy a wig for your usual uses, welcome to Kameymall and choose your favorite one, there are various types of exquisite wigs for you to choose from.