Price： US $223.00
Sale Price： US $45.48
You May Also Like
Pu'er tea is mainly produced in Xishuangbanna, Linyi, and Puer in Yunnan Province. Pu-erh tea is rich in orange and yellow, long-lasting aroma, unique flavor, strong mellow taste and long-lasting resistance to foam. Pu'er tea has many functions such as lowering blood fat, reducing weight, inhibiting digestion and digestion, warming the stomach, increasing fluid, quenching thirst, drinking and detoxifying. Can Qingwei Sheng Jin, digestion and phlegm, hangover, detoxification, diuretic and cold, cough and phlegm, lower blood cholesterol.
Pu'er Ripe tea is Yunnan Dayezhong, sun dried green tea as raw material, after fermentation and processing of tea. The color is brown and red, and its taste is pure and harmonious. It has unique Chen Xiang.
1. Put 1-2 teaspoon tea into empty tea bags and then put in the cup.
2. Fill the cup with 8 fl.oz, 90-99° (195-210°) water.
3. Wait until you see tea leaves are extended. (3-5 mins).
4. Enjoy your tea. If you like the iced tea, you can add ice or lemon.
1. Take about 5g tea, put them into the Teapot.
2. Pour boiled water (about 90-99°C) (195-210°) into the Teapot.
3. About 5-8 seconds later, separate the tea and water at the first-round brewing.
4. From the following brews, separate the tea and water within 10-30 seconds.
We provide competitive prices for a variety of products
There are websites in multiple languages, we ship to multiple countries and regions
Use the most popular and safest payment method in the world to pay
Our buyer protection covers your entire process from click-to-buy to delivery
24 hours to help you get a smooth shopping experience
Download the shopping world at your fingertips