Created with Pixso. EN
Created with Pixso. APP
New User Gifts
Created with Pixso.
Created with Pixso.
UTC+8:2024-06-20 06:42:11
Categories Categories
Featured
Forwarding
Home news Product How Colorful Wigs You Can Wash
pictures human hair wigs from Kameymall

How Colorful Wigs You Can Wash

Jul, 09, 2022

510 Browses

Different colors have different meanings, for example, red means enthusiasm, excitement, booming, while orange means passion, frenzy, dynamic, and so on.
While after you pick the color you like to, do you know how to wash human hair wigs

Ways to wash wigs

When washing your hair, it is a good idea to comb it first. Start combing the wig from the ends and work your way towards the roots until there are no tangles. Use a high quality shampoo suitable for the type of hair you are washing. Rinse the wig in warm water and wash it twice.
Then apply conditioner to the wig and leave on for about 5 minutes. Then rinse with clean water. Conditioner is essential every time you wash your hair.
If you are in a hurry, you can put the wig on your head and blow dry it. Please blow dry to 80% dry and then leave the remaining 20% to dry naturally. By doing this, you will keep your hair away from dryness and frizz Be sure to use a low heat setting to avoid damaging the fibers.
Once your wig is completely dry, you can spray some hair oil or leave-in conditioner to keep it in good condition.


The human hair wigs are easy to clean
As we all know some using wigs takes so much time to wash or care for, or they are not easy to maintain. So it’s necessary for you to pick the wigs with better quality if you don’t have so much time to care for. The wigs in this picture as you can see is worthwhile to have a try. This product is called “ Hair Wigs Colorful Hair Extensions 13×6 Lace Front Short Bob Wigs Straight Hair Wigs” . There are various colors you can pick in line with your demand.
This kind of human hair wigs is 13×6 Lace Front Wig and the hair texture is body wave. The density id 150% and the wig length is 8-14 inches so you can select the length in line with your demand.
This wigs is made of 100% virgin hair and the cap size is average with adjustable straps. So you needn’t worry about the size for your head. The circumference is 22.5 Inches which is standard medium size as you can refer to.

Circle Wig
Ending
If you are still confused about other issues, how about coming Kameymall? There are many kinds of charming human hair wigs you can choose.

Created with Pixso.
Global Delivery
There are websites in multiple languages,
we ship to multiple countries and regions
Mobile Shopping
Download the shopping world at your fingertips
Safe Payment
Use the most popular and safest payment method in the world to pay
Shop With Confidence
Our buyer protection covers your entire process from click-to-buy to delivery.

Intellectual Property Protection-Privacy Policy-Website Map-Terms of Use. ©️2021-2023 Dinghong Trading Co., Ltd, All rights reserved The Fujian ICP is 2021009160

Entertainment
Customer Service
Delivery
After-Sales Service
company policies
Shopping Guidance
Global Delivery
Mobile Shopping
Safe Payment
Shop With Confidence

Intellectual Property Protection-Privacy Policy-Website Map-Terms of Use. ©️2021-2023 Dinghong Trading Co., Ltd, All rights reserved The Fujian ICP is 2021009160