Dec, 13, 2021
Warm-up preparation is a necessary prerequisite for sports. If you don't warm up well, you are likely to be injured in sports. Kameymall has sorted out the warm-up steps for you. Please read them carefully.
No matter what kind of exercise you want to do, you should stretch before exercising. Warm muscles are easier to stretch, so walk for 5 to 10 minutes to warm up. Then stop and stretch as follows - do it five times, 10 seconds or more per leg, and do it again after the exercise.
1. Stretch your knees down and bend slightly, bend your body forward slowly, relax your back and shoulders, and touch your toes with your hands as much as possible. Hold for 10-15 seconds and then relax. Repeat 3 times.
2. Stretch your hamstrings, sit on a clean seat cushion and straighten one leg. Pull the other leg in so that it is close to the inside of the straight leg. Try to touch your toes with your hands. Hold for 10-15 seconds and then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
3. Stretch the calf and heel tendons, stand with two hands on the wall or tree, and one foot behind. Keep your hind legs upright and your feet on the ground, leaning towards the wall or tree. Hold for 10-15 seconds and then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
4. Quadriceps extension hold the wall or table with your left hand to master balance, then extend your right hand backward, grasp your right ankle and slowly pull towards your hips until you feel that the muscles in front of your thighs are very tense. Hold for 10-15 seconds and then relax. Repeat 3 times for each leg.
5. The sartorius muscle (the muscle inside the thigh) stretches the soles of the feet relative to each other and sits with the knees facing out. Grab your feet with both hands and pull towards the groin. Hold for 10-15 seconds and then relax.
Air track mat
You can complete the above warm-up steps on the air track mat. It can provide you with a very safe sports environment. You don't have to worry about the injury at all.
Aug 10, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Nov 29, 2021
Nov 30, 2021