Jun, 30, 2022
Let me introduce a new game to you.
The product has excellent properties such as good toughness, wear resistance, cold resistance, oil resistance, and aging resistance. It is easy to operate, inflate it with an air pump, and after it is full (hit the balloon hard with your hands), you can play. Very stimulate the curiosity of young people and children. The excitement and enjoyment of people in the ball cannot be felt by other water entertainment projects. Try zorbing.
1. This product is a new inflatable entertainment product with perfect product design and multiple safety protection functions to ensure the safety and reliability of tourists. However, the user must use it in accordance with the "Product Instruction Manual", otherwise, the user will be responsible for any safety accident!
2. The operator must inform the visitors: Do not wear high-heeled shoes (need to take off your shoes or wear special shoe covers), and do not bring sharp objects to play with; avoid sharp objects piercing the product during use.
3. Visitors must wear life jackets to play; after visitors board the zorb, the operator must fasten the safety nets on both sides to ensure safety.
4. Check the sealing of the product and the integrity of the stress point before use, stop using it when any problem is found, and continue to use it only after the problem is eliminated.
5. There is a tethering point on each drum (as shown in Figure 1). The operator should pay attention to the situation on-site. When the abnormality is found, the "water drum" and tourists should be quickly pulled to the shore by safety rope or other methods to ensure Personnel safety. The safety rope must be securely fastened to the 2 round rope buckles next to the inlet and outlet of the drum. Do not attach the cord to the grip, as the tension of the cord will pull the grip off (this is not covered under warranty).
Where to buy
You can go to Kameymall to buy it.
Zorb Ball For Refreshing Summer Time-Part1
Zorb Ball For Refreshing Summer Time-Part3
Aug 10, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Nov 29, 2021
Nov 30, 2021