Dec, 18, 2021
The construction site is a very dangerous place. Accidents may happen if you are not careful. Next, Kameymall will introduce how to protect yourself to all workers.
1. Before entering the construction site, constructors must carry out education and assessment of construction safety and fire protection knowledge. Employees who fail to pass the assessment are not allowed to enter the construction site to participate in construction.
2. Strictly implement the operating procedures, do not command and operate against rules, have the right to refuse the instructions of illegal operation, and have the responsibility to stop others' illegal operation.
3. Personal protective equipment must be properly worn during construction, and safety helmets must be worn when entering the construction site. Do not use fire without permission, and do not operate after drinking.
4. Personnel engaged in high-altitude operation shall experience it regularly. Those who suffer from hypertension, heart disease, anemia, epilepsy, and are not suitable for high-altitude operation shall not engage in high-altitude operation.
5. When working at heights, on steel bars and structures, you must wear anti-skid shoes.
6. The on-site power consumption must be managed by a specially assigned person, and a special distribution box shall be set at the same time. It is strictly prohibited to connect and pull randomly. The power consumption listing system shall be adopted, especially to eliminate illegal operations and prevent personal, line, and equipment accidents.
7. Safety shoes are very necessary. No matter safety shoes for women or men, they must be prepared when working on the construction site.
Which Is Better – Gymnastics Or Tumbling? (Charpter1)
How To Protect Yourself At The Construction Site (Chapter 2)
Aug 10, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Nov 29, 2021
Nov 30, 2021