Apr, 20, 2022
Summer is here and it's sexy bikini season again. When we think of sexy bikinis, we all think of swimming. It is true that going for a swim in summer is a very comfortable thing to do because it feels great to immerse yourself completely in the water. It is also true that swimming has many benefits, such as it gives you relief from stress, improves your health and sleep quality.
While it is enjoyable to put on a sexy bikini for women and go for a swim, there are still some things that we need to be aware of. Let me share them with you today.
1. You must warm up before swimming.
2. If it's your first time swimming, get a medical check-up, as people with major illnesses such as high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes are not suitable for this sport.
3. Remember to always rinse your body with clean water after swimming, as the water in pools generally has chlorinated disinfectant water.
4. It is important to wash your body as required before entering the water. Do adequate preparation activities and choose assistive devices such as life preservers and snorkels. When swimming in the sea, it is important to know the tide conditions. Know the water temperature, the ideal is 27 degrees Celsius.
5. Avoid swimming before and after meals. Swimming on an empty stomach can affect appetite and digestive function, and can also lead to dizziness and fatigue during swimming. Swimming on a full stomach will also affect the digestive function, but also produce stomach cramps, and even vomiting, abdominal pain phenomenon.
Although there are some precautions to take when swimming, it is really a pleasure to swim in summer. Haven't I already bought a few sexy bikinis at Kameymall here?
By the way, due to the word limit, in this article, I will share these precautions with you first. Stay tuned for my next post if you want to find out more.
Aug 10, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Nov 30, 2021
Nov 29, 2021
©️2021-2023 Chenjia Trading Co., Ltd, All rights reserved