Feb, 10, 2022
1.On September 8, 2019, James Duggan ran the fastest 100 metres in zorbing history, clocking in at 23.21 seconds. As a result, he held the record for the quickest 100 metres in Ireland's Maguire Harvest Festival.
2. Zorbing is very popular in India's coastal areas. It can be played both on a water and on a flat surface.
3. The zorb ball were chosen as a symbol for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
4. The oxygen supply inside the core of the zorb ball is tightly packed. These are unnecessary for people who do not have a problem with carbon dioxide inhalation.
5. A standard zorb has a diameter of around 3 metres (10 feet) and an inner diameter of 6 feet 7 inches, or 3 metres. A rider's outside air cushion should be 50-60 cm in diameter.
6. While tilting their zorb forward, participants are not allowed to collide with other persons.
7. Rebecca Mazonson holds the record for spending the most time inside a zorbing ball during a zorbing competition. For three hours, 49 minutes, and six seconds, she was locked within a zorb.
8. Several small nylon lines should be used to link the orbs, as well as one or two tunnel entrances.
Zorb balls at Kameymall
Buy zorb balls from Kameymall and we assure you that you’ll have fun like never before. It will boost up your zorbing game altogether. You can do a lot of different activities with these stunning zorb balls. Our zorb balls are made to perfection, so that our customers ers can enjoy every bit of this sport.
Aug 10, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Nov 29, 2021
Nov 30, 2021